Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stopping By

Hey Guys! Long time no post. haha(: 
So, I just realized something, the sparkles on the back of my banner make a D, I think that's the coolest thing ever. So, thats how observant I am. 
So I haven't been on a lot lately, and that's mostly because of school, homework, football games, and Volleyball.
(I cover volleyball for the school paper.) 
Anyways, Do you remember Avril14140? She used to write here before Ellie and Maddy. 
She was on at the same time as Lozzy. 

Anyways, I got an email from her this morning and she has her own blog. It has a comp similar to our 100 followers comp.
I guess you just follow and you can be entered for $200. 
 

So I really think you should check it out.


7 comments:

  1. Wow haha :D
    School has been really hectic hasn't it? :P
    I've heard of that blog before :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha(: It has!
    I'm pretty much only on, on the weekends now. It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, lol. :D I start school pretty soonish! :O I'm nervous. Sorry I haven't been posting either, I'm in chicago away from my own computer, :/

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...it's been kinda crazy for me too. I haven't had much homework though :)

    Ellie- That's okay! You can't do much on vacations lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, Maddy- I know, I feel bad, though! I'm posting a lot tho. I need to get caught up on medoll of the weeks, fashion steals and deals and stardoll news. :d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avril - Anytime(: You helped me out a lot back in the spring(: haha

    ReplyDelete