Thursday, August 19, 2010

No Longer Gone(:

So as you have probably been able to see, I haven't been on for a few days. 
I'm sorry about that, and I feel bad, because this blog needs things posted, and the makeover put up and such. 
SO! I decided to do something about it so that the blog can still be updated even when I'm not on.

I made Elle and Maddy admin! So now they can do the same things I was able to do before, but now they will be done more quickly because of those clever girls(:

I'm making the new MOTW Banner now(: 
Sorry for the delay. School.

So, I just thought I'd tell you that. 
I'll be on this weekend though, and I'll check up on Stardoll's changes then.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your back :D I figured you had school :P
    And thank you so much(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. O
    M
    G
    ! You're awesome, Cam! :D Yeah, I start school soon, too! D: I completely understand! :D

    I have made the banners. Just choose from the ones. And I think the black background, we'll keep. :D It's really nice. :D

    Thanks so much, Cam.

    x

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete