Friday, August 6, 2010

New Stores + A Moschino TRIBUTE STORE?!?!




Hey. :) It's Elle again. Bah, I am just so happy. 1. Read Below, but read inbetween first. :) and 2. I'm eating a strawberry sprinkle donut. xD Just wanting to to you guys that the new 'Super Supreme' store is out and the new 'Sunny Bunny' store is out. You can find S.S. under Starfashion, but Sunny Bunny is under Starbeauty.
Select items are superstar, like the bunny hats and the color contacts, but the hair accesories (which I think look cheap anyway) are Non-SS. :)



I've never really seen a point to Super Supreme, but whatever... The priciest item is the Michael Jackson one (75 Stardollers!! For a fat action figure???)and the cheapest is the blue kitty. (33 Stardollers...)

Anyways... So much Stardoll Spoilers!

And...

WE'RE GETTING A MOSCHINO TRIBUTE STORE?

Bah, when I saw that I died! xD The pictures will most definetely be up later. :D


xoxo
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment