Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy week(:

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I haven't even gotten on the internet lately! 
I started school yesterday, and honestly, the highschool homework is overwhelming! \I'll post/update the blog whenever I get the chance though(: Don't worry. 

Maddy and Elle have been doing such a great job getting you up to speed on things going on in the stardoll world. I couldn't do this without them. haha(: so thanks guys. 

A new MOTW (Medoll of the Week) Coming soon, which means a new interview and a new Link in the sidebar, so be sure to check back soon. 


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we got this! :D
    I start actual school next week...so I'll be busy too lol..but I'll do my absolute best to get on, even if I'm half awake & acting like a zombie(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. I've devoted 5:00 AM to 5:30 AM strictly to stardoll every morning, :] I start school very soon, but I think this blog will be A'okay. :D

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete