Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Writer and Moxie Teenz Release





Ello(;
I'm Elle. I'm a new writer, so hello. I'll be posting about pretty much anything. ;) New stores, new clothes, Stardoll glitches, cute me dolls, etc. But first let me properly introduce myself.


Name: Elle
Stardoll Name:
DingDongEater
That's a weird name... How'd you come up with it: It was about midnight... I was tired... Was eating the 'Ding Dong' snack cake and thought, Hey. I should make a stardoll. So I did. :)
Favorite Things: Stardoll, glamour, fashion, 'Glee,' life (sometimes), rain, music and nail polish.
Favorite brands: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Givenchy, Michael Kors, Alice + Olivia, Splendid, Forever 21 (not a brand, but I love the store) and Ralph Lauren.
Favorite Music: Glee Cast, Lady Gaga, classic rock (a la Queen, Aerosmith, etc.), pop, alternative and Broadway musicals. ;)
Write me in my GB sometime.




Anyways, the new Moxie Teenz store has been released!


It's all SS. :( Some of it, I would buy if a SS, but other than that... meh... It's okay. I only find the boots wearable. ;)

Well, I will post more in the future. Pleasure writing for you guys, please follow. I am thinking about creating a club for the blog, so keep your eyes peeled.

For any questions about moi or Stardoll, visit me at http://www.stardoll.com/member/DingDongEater

Happy Thursday!

xoxo
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Welcome :D
    And lol, I love the name(: Sounds like something I would do(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Hey! I will add you on Stardoll. xD

    -Elle

    ReplyDelete