Friday, August 6, 2010

Spoilers


BAH! So MUCH SPOILERS! So little time. News about the Moschino tribute store and the 'Barn Dance's newest items. OMFGG. Like, argh. There were so much spoilers. There's only a FEW select items that I LOVE but will most likely be for.......... Superstar. Whoop-dee-doo. xD Just kidding. ;) I love all SS.

Now, earlier in a post I told you guys that we were (might) getting a Moschino tribute store... Well... I look long and hard at this belt... Here. You look for your selves. ;)
It says MpSCHNO.

...
...
...
WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN?! xD Lol. I have NO idea. Google had no idea, either. So I really wonder IF we are getting a Moschino tribute store... :(
ALL of the new spoilers... A lot of it looks like that horrible new theme we got, 'Barn Dance.' xD Lol. That name just makes me smile. But I LOVE the upper far right dress and the dress in the very far left bottom corner. :) Something I would wear. I also love the high waisted black skirt and the black bow belt. :)

Well, that's all I have for now. :D

Peace!

xoxo
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment