Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Brand? SPOILERS! PLUS NEW HANG TEN?


I got an email just now from Stardoll. :D I saw it, it was just like, a really pointless email. It said new tribute store... blah blah. Well, they had an ad for the suite shop sale, which Maddy already covered below, but they had an ad for something else...
Hmm. And it says, Shop Now? But its not even out yet. Just that uber stupid Barn Dance. :/ But there is a spoiler for a...NEW HANG TEN? And the rest are just hot buys. What does this huge car mean?
I'll have them up later.

UPDATE: Here they are:


That's all for now.

xoxo

Elle

UPDATE:
That's NOT all for now! xD Lol. Like, a few seconds ago, I got like 3 GB comments asking me how I 'got that car.' WHAT? What car? Then I looked in my suite and BAM! There's that huge Han Ten car. ODD? I've never bought a thing from Hang Ten. Why am I getting all this free stuff??? First the McQueen dress, now this? BAH! This is SO strange. o.O Anyways, I have NO idea what I did to get the car.

Seriously. Like no friggin clue.
...
Hmmph.
Strange.

Anyways, if I DO find a way to get the car, I'll post it. :D Thanks.

And (hopefully) that's all for now. :D

xoxo
Elle

3 comments:

  1. Those spoilers are upcoming HBs not Hang Ten :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ruth, I know, I was talking about the car, ;) Silly moose.

    -Elle

    ReplyDelete