Monday, August 16, 2010

Miss Stardoll World + Identitiee

I feel so behind. That's what happens when I sleep in for 4 extra hours :P
Anyways, I guess I'll give the good info first:

There is a new competition coming to Stardoll..called Miss Stardoll World. Here is all the info you need:
Thanks to SMW for the pic..I'm too lazy today :P

So anyways, that sums it up in a nutshell. The countries are quite limited..which I saw A LOT of complaining in comments at the OSB [Official Stardoll Blog]. I think that's quite unfair..but it's Stardoll. Let's watch and see what kind of people make it in there. Will they choose random people, or people who deserve to be in there?

Next there is more t-shirts in the Identitee shop. They are smileys from the club's.


I seriously dislike this shop. At least it's cheap :S

2 comments: