Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye Summer :'(


Most of you have already started school ,or your about to tomorrow [like me].
Anyways, since summer is coming to a close, I would like to say this was probably the most memorable summers on Stardoll. With all the tribute shops, the huge Stardoll makeover, and all the drama, it was a good summer in my book! :D
Hopefully next summer will be even better! We'll just have to see right?(;

So with that being said, I hope you all are enjoying school [should I say surviving] and that your doing well!
I definitely won't be posting as often [Especially for the next few months] but I will always be on in the afternoon[Except Friday's I'll be on late night], and of course, THE WEEKENDS :D

So yeah..that's all for now! :D

Make the best of it(;

No comments:

Post a Comment