Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Starplaza feature


So, Stardoll added another new feature, which I find interesting!
I went shopping at Starplaza earlier, and it was normal.
Now I went, and my doll had the same exact makeup on that I am currently wearing-but it's in my dressing room at Starplaza! I didn't even put anything on:
The 1st 2 pics are from Starplaza! The 3rd one is how my doll currently looks, and the last 2 pics look identical.
I can't do my makeup the same exact way twice, so there is your proof!
You can still remove the makeup if you want to try others on! I kind of like this new thing(:

What do you think? Is it good or bad?

BTW: If you didn't know, it's 9/11, which is a terrifying day in U.S history! Remember all of the lives that were taken on this sad day 9 years ago! Keep them in your prayers!
R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment