Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MEDOLL OF THE WEEK! (Miss_LolitaF)


How's your week been so far? Mine's been busy, that's why I failed to post this on Sunday; I was uber tired from Plano.

ANYWAYS!
This week's Medoll of the week is

Miss_LolitaF!


Congrats!

Here's our interview!

1. How does it feel to be FFF's Medoll of the Week?
   I am really honoured about it. It means a lot for me.

2. Anything you would like to share.
   Well I am Lolita, I'm 17 and I really like shopping and going out with friends. I have dark long wavy hair and I love designing. Ask me anything: Formspring.me/LolitaElisabeth

3. Any blogs/projects?
   Nothing new atm, just what I have.
[Which are: TheStardollShiner.blogspot.com 
SDStarAwards.blogspot.com

 EDGYmagazine.blogspot.com 
 BigBrotherStardoll.blogspot.com]


4. Do you enjoy stardoll? Yes or No; and why?
   Yes, well it's Stardoll it's part of our days now. 



Great gal! :] She will be competition for MSW, no doubt. :DD


Well, that's all for now,.

xoxo
Ellie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment