Thursday, September 9, 2010

LOL! Today was an odd day for me...

Stardoll News: new stardesign, SS only. :[

MY LIFE:

Okay, so today in dance we are practicing how to do pirouettes. >>View Image
Well, we were holding the pose for balence.

This girl in front of me falls over and starts seizing. It was horrible. Then she stopped and didn't wake up. So finally, our instructor called a nurse and the parents. She got up right after that.

It scared the living crap out of me. It was scary. Big time.

Everyone was flippin out. :0





On a lighter note, Lol, this week has been fun. Tomorrow's FRIDAY and it's a half day for me. Every fridays are half days!! WHOOT WHOOT! :DDD Lol.


Well, that's all for now.

xoxo
Ellie

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I saw someone have a seizure outside of the movie theater. That must of been scary :o

    And lucky! Friday's are the longest days for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's so bad. :(

    Ha! Lol JK. I heart fridays... Except I don't eat lunch with my friends.. I eat it at home. :/

    ReplyDelete