Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Stardoll Signup!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello everyone,

I`m sorry for not posting in last time.I`m very sorry.I was unactive.But,these followers had to be more active too :P
Well,anyway..if anyone reading this,I`m glad you do.

So,there is new way to sign up on Stardoll.I think that`s really good idea.There will probably be more members now.xDD
Click HERE HERE  to see it.It`s interesting.You get some items for free.You can choose doll you want.One doll have DKNY shoes!The clothes cost a lot of stardollars in starplaza,but when you make new doll you can get it for free!!
Isn` that great?Well,naah.I already have account so I don`t need another one.xDD
The best thing would be if Stardoll makes everyone Superstar,then would everybody be happy.

UPDATE
Stardoll removed it.Everything is the same like before now.

Mihaela
x

14 comments:

  1. There is nothing different about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was before.
    Look at some blogs,in history of some blogs.
    Stardoll removed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i don't know who is this?can u tell me who

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all girls who loves me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhhhhhiiiiiiiiii ppppppeeeeeepppppppssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what are you on about?

    ReplyDelete