Thursday, March 4, 2010

D: Is change coming to stardoll?






OMFG. ITS LIKE EVERYTHING IS UNAVAILABLE!
I logged on, and at exactly 4:20pm Aussie time, stardoll went Retarded.
Nothing is working, i can't access my current 34 e-mails and 7 F-requests.
I managed to nab some pictures, before they shut us down completley.


I can't help but wondering, they have never, EVER done this before, and even when they do close the site for work, they dont spend time to update presentations or remove friends before they clean us out for about 2 hours.


I think something freaking MAJOR is going to happen, but that could just be me.

AND OH MY GOSH! ANTIDOTE IS OUT TOMORROW! IM PRETTY SURE! GET YOUR STARDOLLARS NOW!!
((American time 12:00am should be released))

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure for Antidote!?????If yes??
    Then.WOOHOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't come out...
    It was in the spoilers and everything?!
    Grrrr -.-"

    ReplyDelete