Sunday, August 14, 2011

SDNOH8 Return

Many of you are probably familiar with the SDNOH8 organization by Juciimami827 that begun in late 2010:
If you are clueless on what I am talking about, Stardoll's NOH8 (SDNOH8), is an organization to support problems that need awareness, like SS/NSS differences, race, gender, bullies, sexuality, religion, etc.  The list grows constantly, featuring problems on and off Stardoll. The blog is only available to certain readers only, so I am assuming some changes are going on before the comeback for Stardoll Fashion Week. 

I haven't really paid much attention to the program as I should have due to a crazy year, but from all the stuff I've seen go on the past months, it is a really good cause, and I highly recommend you follow the blog once it reopens.

Gillian (Juciimami827) also gets others involved with the NOH8, by having others create pics of their medoll with the NOH8 symbol, just like celebrities like Paris Hilton and the Kardashian sisters have worn.



So, tell me what you think. Are you excited for the comeback of SDNOH8?

No comments:

Post a Comment