Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Need Some Help

(This is Cam, no banner, sorry.)

This blog is starting to go down again, just when it got some readers too. 
I might start blogging again, or I might not come back, I know I've said that before though. 
If this blogs going to stay alive I need help posting. Since Lozzy & Avril left I've had some writers, but they only posted a few times then didn't come back. I need some people who will help with the blog that won't leave. 

If I leave, this could rot in the endless hole of shut down and non-active stardoll blogs, and I don't want that to happen. 

I'm starting to go on Stardoll less too. I stay because of my friends, and FC. 

If I stay, I will still need some help. I can't post everything alone. 
I might ask my friend Cortney, that may work.(;
(PoisonGirl1996) 

Anyways, this post is ending now. I just wanted to let you know what's going on. Your probably more confused then ever now though. lol

2 comments:

  1. I can write if you need any help. Contact me anytime.

    Name: DingDongEater

    Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great if you would help! I'll add you.

    ReplyDelete