Saturday, July 24, 2010

Antidote STILL in Starplaza


Today was just another boring and quiet day on Stardoll, so it was quite hard to find something to post haha. Anyways, I was just curious to see if there were any Antidote items available still. About a week ago I made a list of Antidote items that were still up for purchase that I posted on another blog. Today, I went back to see what has changed. A few more items have sold out. There are still a few items in stock, which I am not surprised, as it's not really "limited" anymore. I am pretty certain some of these items will never sell out, as they are just recolored Hotbuys, and the Hotbuys look way better! Here is the updated list of what's still in the shop:
Are you surprised at the amount of items still up for purchase? Do you think they will ever sell out?

No comments:

Post a Comment