Sunday, March 15, 2009

Contact Information

If you ever need to contact me for any reason [some listed below]
*Stardoll Fights/Gossip/Cheats/Ect.
*Position, In this blog, as Model/Writer/CG of the Day/Ect.
*Tips to make blog better
*Invites to your Blog/Wordpress/Club/Ect.
*Other

You can contact me through:
*E-mail po3loyalty@yahoo.com
*Doll-Mail drummachick399
*Friend Request
*Guestbook
*Alblm
*Club Post [FameFashionFun Only]
*Blog Comment

P.S.
If you want to contact me through e-mail please make a topic like [Stardoll Blog Info] or [Stardoll!]
Otherwise I may not open the message [You know Spammers!] and your important information may never get read, and I want to hear from all of you. Also, inside the body of the message contain your stardoll user name so I know who you are.

P.S.S.
I will have another, more informational post if you would like a position as Journalist/Model/CG of the Day/ Editor/ Ect.
I will be posting that as soon as I get a club for this blog. So be patient. Information for that will also be in a blog post.

P.S.S.S.
I need blog art, such as Post Art/Banner/Layout/ Ect.
If you can make that for me please contact me through a source. You will have to send me the art through E-Mail though, so please be willing to send me that.
::ashy::

No comments:

Post a Comment