Saturday, November 13, 2010

Latest News

Hey everyone! I'm sincerely sorry for not posting for a long time. School has been very hectic, and our football team made the playoffs, so we get to go to Cowboys Stadium Friday (To see WINNERS play :P)

I haven't really been paying attention to Stardoll stuff much as I usually do, since Stardoll has been quite boring to me lately. I still get on though briefly :P
So, the Miss Stardoll World finalists have been announced, so if you're one of them, congrats to ya! (:
Next, there was this really pricey shop that came called Palazzo:
Next, we have some Hotbuys. The first one is the Hotbuys Poncho, which is $15. 
Next, is the Hotbuys Dress, which is $14, and inspired by Valentino:

Credit goes to Hotbuys Addicted


I hope yall's November is going well! Thanksgiving is just around the corner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment