Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello. It's Cam.



Hello Guys. 
I'm not sure if you noticed, but I haven't posted in a really long time. 
School's been really stressful, and I have 4 projects due by the end of the week. So computer time is rare for me. 
Anyways, I'm not going to be posting much anymore. 
And I don't want to see this blog go to the great trashbin full of forgotten blogs that used to be active. 
Anyways, I would like to make Maddy sole owner, if she wants. She's been the one posting and keeping it afloat the most, and she's been here for a while. 
If you want to be sole owner, you can make whatever you want of the blog. Change it, Keep it the same. Hire whoever. It doesn't matter. 

You've been great here and absolutly loved your posts. 
If you don't want it I'll try to find someone else who will make good use of it:] Promise.


I'm not leaving Stardoll, for good. 
I'm just going to be on a couple times a week to check my mail, GB, and Starplaza;] 
I don't know.. :) 
What do you think of this Maddy?

x.x.Cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment