Saturday, October 16, 2010

Opera Mystery, Stardoll Offers, and LIPSTICK Spoiler.

 Hello Dolls. Long time no see?(: 

First off, I absolutly ADORE the Opera Mystery. 
Free stuff, what's not to like?
I hope one of the gifts is those masks they put on the boxes(; 

Anyways, Day 12
We got a Feathered Hat. 
It reminds me of the 3 Musketeers.
 And here is what the note says. 
I'm still sticking to my original theory that it says
4 keys reveal the Opera Mystery.


 I saw this a week or two ago but forgot to post it. 
They are soon going to start having offers, where if you complete it you get stardollars. 
Is this too good to be true?
For some reason I think the offers will involve something that will bring THEM more money.
 I really like the Spoiler for Lipstick Mag this month.

It's very Fall Edition, which is usually Back to School, and it's well made. 
What is that writing in the tree though?
Could it be a hint to the covergirl?
So What do you think about the Opera Mystery?
Do you like the latest gift?

Stardoll Offers, What do you think they will be?

What do you think about the lipstick spoiler?
The Treetrunk?

1 comment: