Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lipstick Spoiler + SFW


Today a spoiler for Lipstick Magazine was released. I have to say I can't wait to see this issue, the graphics look like they have improved even more! :)

UPDATE: The magazine was just released :)
Also, Stardoll Fashion week will be coming to a close tonight, today, whenever, just sometime today.
Over the week, there has been some technical difficulties, which set some things back, which things happen right (My adapter for my internet broke on Friday). Overall, it was great, and even though I'm don't care for real life fashion shows and all, I still enjoyed what the creative designers made & shared with us. All of them did hard work, some more than others, but it was still great. Some amazing magazines were released as well, and it was awesome! Next year will hopefully go better for the crew, but for a 1st time, you have to admit they did a nice job :)

With all of that, what was your overall opinion on SFW? Like, dislike, waste of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment