Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Warriors Post!

Yes I do adore the Warrior Cats Books.
They are Purrrfect (= Such a nerd, I know.
Kitty Jokes. haa.
Anyways, the website has a lot of new feature since I last logged on (warriorcats.com)
and I wanted to share them with you all.
1. Erin Hunter has written a new Book. Bluestar's Prophecy. It looks amazing and I can't wait to get it and read it =D


2. She added a Warriors Time Line. I'll Have some detailed instructions to the great new feature below.
The timeline tells you what happens in the books. In order, and its very helpful if you forgot a major point in one of the Many great books. But BEWARE of Spoilers.

First off, you select a series (Original Warriors, The New Prophecy, Power of Three) and select it. That will give you access to all the books in that series. So if you are searching for a certain book, this is helpful.


Then you see a timeline come up, like the one below. I have selected Original Series, and it is showing me the first book 'Into the Wild.'
[One of my favorites.]

Click the Arrows to View More that happened in the book.
So far it shows the first two major Details.
If you want to read them, click the image to enlarge.
I think the time line is great, and if you can't quite remember what book Fireheart went to windclan in, this timeline is for you.


3. So, they are adding a new Feature next month (September) and its an interactive Warriors adventure game. I cannot wait to see what that is all about. I really am not fond of the other games on there, maybe this one will be better.


Thank you all from My club WarriorCats.
This was for you <3>
-Peace-Love-Stardoll-
ElvisSong. (Camille)
haha my cat name :P

No comments:

Post a Comment