Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bye-Bye Broadcasts-For Now

Lol.
Maybe that’s just a hare exaggerated, but you get the point.
A lot of you read my MSW post, which makes me smile. Of course, you got an anonymous that doesn’t have the balls to leave their name but says “Vote Me”. LOL *impersonating my section leader*, that makes a lot of sense doesn’t it?

Heading back to my main point of the post, you know all that madness that I warned you about the day hell let loose-I mean when MSW started. You know how I said most broadcasts will have the same message 24/7? Well, that little ol’ broadcasting queue can’t take anymore of y'alls lame messages. I believe it started yesterday (correct me if I’m wrong) when Stardoll actually had to disable the ability to make new broadcasts BUT the messages that are already in the queue will run like normal.

 You wanna know what really makes me laugh? The fact that right now, 10:31 PM Central time, Stardoll is running their little wave of broadcasts. Now, let me ask you this-If Stardoll was backed up on broadcasts, why the hell would they be showing their own when they could free the queue up for new broadcasts? 

It’s not rocket science as I last checked, but all I can say is I am thankful I ain’t wasting money & time on broadcasts.

So, for y'all who have the guts to compete for MSW, how's it going? Do you think you made it to 2nd round, or are you just standing on a knee & a prayer? Also, what's the hardest part about running for MSW? I'm just a little curious to see some of y'alls answers. 

If you are running for MSW & want to be featured in a post or something this week, then let me know. As of right now, I'm voting for The2gLaMs & kmclean150 (two amazing friends of mine). So, if you ain't too busy, swing by their suites & cast em' a vote. :)


2 comments:

  1. I think MSW is a bit too much, I dunno but that's what I think. It's just another one of SD's scheme to make people on Stardoll waste their money. But as people on Stardoll like to believe, then I have no say to stop them. Go ahead and waste your money, it's your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with NessiaMessia.

    I'm not running for the top prize though I'd like to run for semi finals you stillget 300 starcoins and stardollars LOL. Broadcasts is a waste of money. Yesterday in my place it was still locked and showing stardoll computers...

    I'll vote for yourfriends Maddy (:

    ReplyDelete