Sunday, January 30, 2011

WTF?!



Majority of you have probably heard the devastating news- Disney will be taking over Stardoll!
This is just horrible, and if this goes through-I will probably leave Stardoll!
I honestly am not a big fan of Disney, as I hate all their stars. The only reason why I like Disney is because of Mickey Mouse & Friends, & Winnie the Pooh gang , and of course, their animated movies like Finding Nemo, Tangled, UP..& Disneyworld/Disneyland.

Back the the point- If they do buy Stardoll, they'll change it into PRINCESS theme. That makes me wanna throw up. Plus...is that really good for any of us? NO! They will lose money, and you know they will jack up prices through the roof...it's Disney we're talking about!

& Here's the proof:

This must be stopped! I'd rather see Stardoll go to WALMART then DISNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment