Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lots of news

 I've been on vacation in San Antonio for the last few days, so here is all the things that have happened. The 12 days of dresses is still going on as well.

 Hotbuys Dress: It's $18 and I have to say it's quite pretty :)
There is a new store called "Whip My Hair", which yall should know is inspired by Willow Smith's song. I'm not a big fan of this new store.
Then, there is the new Luxe collection, which is expensive but nice as always.
 Now there is a way to win a party planner award. It's pretty self-explanatory, but if parties are your thing-then try to win.
Hopefully people won't bribe others to vote them-that'd be very low.
 Next, Starbazaar is available for EVERYONE! If you're NSS, then you have to have 500 starpoints & a verified email address.
 This is a really good deal to take part in, as I only buy prepaid cards. It also lasts for a long time, so there's not rush :D
Last, but not least we finally got some new hairs, but I am not all impressed. I'm glad Stardoll is giving us more options, but these are not the best in my opinion :P



















That is all that I can find :)

Hope yall are enjoying the Holidays, and if you have snow: ENJOY IT.
It was 80 degrees around here yesterday :o

No comments:

Post a Comment