Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hiatus?

Yeah, I’m still alive. I haven’t died…yet anyways.
With all the crap going on lately-computer problems, neighborhood problems, marching competitions, and tons of homework, I haven’t been posting at all. I get on about every other day to check messages and buy a few things, but that’s it. Usually, I’m doing that while doing my online chemistry, so you can see I’m usually multitasking, except right now :S
Since right now is crunch time in marching band, and for my research paper in chemistry, I won’t be posting often, maybe once a week, if that. I’m sorry for having to say this, but I’m keeping my grades up this year & I ain’t letting Stardoll interrupt that like last year. So far, I managed all A’s & B’s, but that still ain’t good enough for me. So hopefully when things calm down in November, I’ll be back to posting.
If you need to contact me, just leave a message in my guestbook. I’ll get to it as soon as I get on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment